The PM8015 SRCv 24x6G is a PCIe Gen 3 to 24-port, 6 Gb/s SAS RAID-on-Chip (RoC) controller designed for enterprise servers and RBODs. The SRCv 24x6G supports the SAS 2.1 specification. Building on the ground-breaking advancements of the maxSAS SRC family, the SRCv 24x6G offers performance improvements with an extremely efficient and scalable architecture, eliminating system performance limitations of traditional RoC devices. In addition to the highly optimized architecture, the SRCv 24x6G provides an easy-to-port application-programming environment for rapid time-to-market.
- Ultra-high performance RoCstar contention-free architecture
- Highest possible throughput enabled by 8 Gbyte/s PCIe Gen 3 interface
- Improved VM performance with PCIe I/O virtualization (IOV) support
- 24 x 6 Gb/s SAS ports supporting SAS 2.1
- MIPS processing cluster with multi-threading to enable dramatically-increased processing capability
- Increase reliability and performance with standalone or inline hardware XOR and RAID 5/6 support
- Backward compatibility with existing SRC-based designs
- Preserves legacy system support through backward compatibility with SAS 1.0, PCIe 1.1 and 2.0
- Encryption-free device to comply with export restrictions
Typical Applications include:
Are you seeing all your results?
If you are a PMC-Sierra Customer or Partner you may have permission
to see additional results on the myPMC product page.
Please log in to the myPMC product page to check.
There are no publically available documents for this product.
Please log in to the myPMC product page to view documentation.